Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Jacksonville, FL
Whether you have a small business or a large fleet, commercial auto insurance is required to properly cover the vehicles that are used primarily for your business.
Commercial vehicle insurance – which includes fleet insurance – is most used to cover box trucks, work vans, and utility trucks used in business, but It can also cover any type of vehicle, including automobiles, that are used as company cars. Commercial vehicle insurance provides:
- Liability for bodily injury and property damage if you are found legally liable for an at fault accident. It may also provide you with legal defense should you be taken to court.
- Uninsured motorist should your vehicle be in an accident where the at-fault party does not carry insurance.
- Comprehensive to protect your vehicle from things like theft, hail damage, and vandalism, minus your deductible. Or you can elect a specified cause of loss
- Collision to cover damage to your vehicle in an accident, for overturn, upset or contact with another vehicle or object. Collision coverage may pay even if the driver is not at fault.
- Because personal vehicles are written and rated differently, they may exclude certain types of coverage. Here are some examples of when you may need a commercial policy: Do you:
- Transport people or goods for a fee?
- Carry a lot of heavy tools or equipment or tow a trailer for your business?
- Operate a service that involves your vehicle?
- Have employees who operate your vehicle?
- Is your vehicle registered under your company’s name?
In these and other situations, you probably need a commercial vehicle policy to ensure you are adequately covered. Still not sure if you need a commercial policy, give us a call at 904-646-0310 and let our experienced team will help you determine the best options and policies for your specific business situation.
24/7 Customer Service
Save More Money
Get a Quote
7807 Baymeadows Road E, Suite 301,
Jacksonville, FL - 32256