Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance in Jacksonville, FL
If you own a business, commercial property insurance is important to have, whether you own a or lease your building. Commercial property insurance provides protection for your company’s physical property in case of fire, storm damage (not including earthquake or flood), vandalism, or theft.
The cost of commercial property insurance varies based on several rating factors. One of the biggest determining factors is the amount and value of property needing coverage, but that’s not the only consideration. Premiums also take additional things into consideration, such as
- Where is your business located? Is it in an area prone to things like hurricanes or other storms?
- What is the construction of the building?
- How old is the wiring, plumbing, roofing and HVAC system?
- What type tenants occupy the building?
- Is your building occupied daily?
- How far is the nearest fire station? Fire hydrant?
- Do you have a sprinkler system? Fire alarm? Security system?
Commercial property insurance can cover both your building and your business personal property. Whether you occupy the building, or you have leased to a tenant your coverage needs to be written to your specific insurance needs. Unlike HO insurance, separate limits will apply to property such as computers, your buildout, inventory, important documents, exterior signs, and other people’s property and each situation should be reviewed.
Contact our team of experts to help you find the right commercial property insurance policy to fit your businesses’ unique needs.
24/7 Customer Service
Save More Money
Get a Quote
7807 Baymeadows Road E, Suite 301,
Jacksonville, FL - 32256